Thursday, February 01, 2007

Best Response Ever

Okay kids,

Daddy's got some serious upheaval going on in his personal life, but he had to share this with you in case you haven't seen it. I'm sure all of you have been following, or at least know about the story of Joseph Biden of Delaware speaking about Barak Obama (the first black president of the United States, you heard it here first) when he said:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

But, to me, that's not the story. Another jackass white politico putting his foot so far in his mouth he could give himself a prostate exam with his toes is nothing new. You like that? I just came up with it. Thanks. Anyway...

The story this time is Al Sharpton's response:

"Mr. Sharpton said that when Mr. Biden called him to apologize, Mr. Sharpton started off the conversation reassuring Mr. Biden about his hygienic practices. 'I told him I take a bath every day,' Mr. Sharpton said"

Say whatever the hell you will about Al Sharpton, two things are indisputable. 1)He was James Brown's best friend 2)The man can TALK.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger hotpinksox said...

upheaval in you personal life? do tell.

February 06, 2007 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home