Thursday, December 15, 2005

Oh, Good Gravy!

Wow...just when I think I've seen it all. Thanks to Salon's Broadsheet for this one:

So, this assistant pastor and former pro-wrestler, Tom Crouse is having a Mr. Hetero contest at his church. This is because "The homosexual community has flooding [sic] the marketplace with products and opportunities exclusively for gays and lesbians." The website says that the church is "just looking for tolerance for heterosexuals."

Oh yes, there is so much persecution of my heterosexual brethren! Oh, and don't forget to check out the store where they're selling rainbow "We're taking it back!" stickers.

I am so glad it's been a while since I ate. If there was anything in my stomach...well...it wouldn't be in my stomach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home