Thursday, March 23, 2006

Either it's gonna be a good news day...

...or I've just got a lot to bitch about this morning.

First of all, seems that if you're male, live in California or New York and you're a smoker, you might as well blow off having kids. Every time I want a cigarette now, I'm going to hear the "Pac-Man dying" sound in my head.

Second, the SAT is in deep doo-doo, or should I say significant feces. Geez, can we PLEASE spend some tax dollars finding a culturally sensitive, fair and reasonably simple way to test kids instead of trying to "Bomb the world into peace."

Third, how sad is it that we live in a time where a good piece of analysis that stands an EXCELLENT chance of teaching people how to think critically, gets more press for being slanted and biased, than being brilliant and provocative?

Fourth, here's way I would prefer not to die number 2,365.

And now....
Shut up!

Shut up!

And finally, something I NEVER, EVER thought would be said by me anywhere. Bless the Dixie Chicks. Please go buy their new album.

Thanks to HuffPo, AmericaBlog and Douche Nozzle Report.

It's 8:00 am, time to make the doughnuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home