Friday, September 08, 2006

Personal Notes

I've been telling several (okay both) of my loyal readers I'd post pictures of my training setup in the garage. It's all dialed in and working nicely now. I've just been too busy to take the fifty foot walk from the office to the garage to take the pictures. No, I'm not kidding. I'll get it done this weekend.

I've done a couple of full workouts. Starting with 3-4 rounds of 3 minutes apiece with three minute rests. My goal is 3-4 10 minute rounds with three minute rests. Fat will probably run off my food in fear or burst into flames in my mouth at that point.

It's incredible what a workout it is to punch a punching bag with everything you have for three minutes at a time. When I'm done my arms don't really like to be lifted above my waist so much.

My diet did take a shot to the crotch at lunch today. I was tired and grouchy this morning because Trotsky has been keeping us up at night and didn't pack a lunch. I'm way busier than I thought and only have thirty minutes so I ate out of the vending machine. Snyder's of Hannover sourdough pretzels and peanut M&M's. The lunch of champions.

Well, that's about all I have to complain about. Have a good weekend folks.

-M

3 Comments:

Blogger None At All said...

What's the dealio? Are you fat now?

September 26, 2006 7:11 AM  
Blogger thesunwolf said...

Yes. Yes, I am. See my myspace page for what I looked like in May when I was in shape.

September 26, 2006 7:21 AM  
Blogger None At All said...

To hell with that - I wanna see what you look like now that you are fat! :) Truth in advertising, sunwolf! Update your myspace page...

September 28, 2006 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home