Saturday, February 17, 2007

Reconnecting With the Spirtual Realm


My apartment is coming together slowly but surely. After several hours of putting away and organizing CDs and books, I was feeling melancholy. I figured it could be the weather. It could be lots of things.

But, having my altar set up for the first time in almost two years, I decided that it could be bad energy in the apartment and myself. So, I activated my altar and cleansed the house with sage. The smell brings an instant peace for me and the action of clearing out the negativity was very healing.

I can feel dormant feelings and connections in myself awakening every day now. I have totally neglected my spiritual self for a while now, and it's clearly taken a toll. But, I've taken the first step to healing and more than that, growing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home