Monday, March 05, 2007

Strange News, Good News, Bad News

Headline: 420 Pound Woman Gives Birth, Shocked She Was Pregnant

Yeah, not half as shocked as I am, let me tell you. I mean, just the mechanics alone...sorry, sorry...hope you weren't eating.

Next item: I hereby nominate the entire editorial staff of the NYT for a Pulitzer, a Peace Prize and the award for best comeback of the year.

If you read ONE article this month. Make it this one.

I've been very upset about the death of the watchdogs of democracy. The press have become swill peddlers and nothing more. But, just this one editorial may make it all better. No matter WHAT your political stripes, I can't see you NOT being behind this. Please forward it to your friends, and more importantly, if you feel so inclined your congresspeople.

Now, the bad news: You might be cooking your sperm

And now back to the meaningless grind and the slow wait to get the verdict on grad school. HELL YES I'M NERVOUS. Like a sheep in Montana on Friday night, I tell you what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home