Monday, April 23, 2007

MSF Class, Day II

As previously stated, I awoke from CRAZED dreams about, among other things, the performance artist/singer in a punk band I dated back in the mid nineties in Austin. Hadn't thought about her in a long time. Weird night. A little chilly, but what a great morning. Ate breakfast sitting at the picnic table while Canada Geese flew over. Sorry, again no pics, but the caffeine hadn't started working yet.

I tootled around a little in town and then headed to the range to read and watch again. When class started, I found my trusty steed right where he belonged, at the head of the class!

After what seriously seemed like about forty-five minutes, they lined us up to take the exam one by one. They called it a celebration of skills. I, however, didn't JUST fall off the turnip truck. That was several weeks ago. But, the good news is (for me anyway, not the other drivers on the road) that I passed.

Everyone smiling big for the camera, ready to go home.

I'm still as happy as I could be with my Scorpion EXO 700. Haven't worn the Discos for more than a couple minutes. But they feel good so far. Going to start wearing them for my ten minute walk to and from work this week to break them in. That should be sufficiently dorky to ruin ANY chances I have of meeting a single female in the near future.

Thanks for riding along....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home