Thursday, May 24, 2007

Personal Blogging and Some Personal Meanderings

So, it's been brought to my attention over time that personal blogs is what people want, not my rants on various things. So, even though I feel I should tell you that I'm right. About everything. I'm going to also try filling everyone in on the goings on in my life once or twice a week.

I re-entered the dating world a couple weeks ago. After dating a younger woman for a week, we parted ways because...well, honestly because she's narrow minded and racist to boot. Honestly, I think she's just still young, has some learning to do. We had fun and I liked hanging out with her, but...we're not for each other.

So, at least I got my oars in the water.

Speaking of, I'm going Kayaking bright and Early Memorial Day morning. It's also Taste of Cincinnati on Monday. I'd like to ride in and see some bands. Depends on what time we get off the water.

Sunday I think I'm going to ride 'Nona out to see Serpent Mound and Fort Ancient...maybe a few more sites, too. Take lots of pics, see a little of what Ohio has going on. Any suggestions?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see/hear The Swarthy Band at the Taste of Cincinnati? Wondered what you thought.

June 05, 2007 7:07 PM  
Blogger thesunwolf said...

Quite sadly I didn't see ANY bands. In a cruel twist of fate I arrived to meet my friend Andi just as the band she was there to see stopped. Bummer. Did have some wicked good food though. Cinci tastes alright.

June 05, 2007 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home