Monday, June 25, 2007

Worst Super Power Evar

Sorry kids, I know my scorched nuts report is way overdue. If it's any consolation, it's going to be long and have lots of pictures for you non-read heavy folx.

For today, however, my office mate Kate and I have a question for you. I'll even give you my answer, which sparked this whole thing, to get you started.

What would be the worst super power to have, like, ever? For the sake of this discussion, assume it can't be turned off, whatever it is.

Mine would be understanding all the subtexts in everything everyone says.

So, say your girlfriend says "I'm tired tonight." You don't get "I'm tired tonight." You get "I'm so sick of having sex with you, I could throw up. Maybe if you cleaned the apartment, say, once a month, bathed and shaved yourself on a semi-regular basis and NEVER passed gas in my presence, you'd have a shot, MAYBE."

What would you imagine the worst super power ever would be?

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Telepathy. Ignorance is bliss. I'd rather not know how much people really hate me.

June 26, 2007 8:00 AM  
Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

Premonition.

Dreading what's coming is bad enough. Knowing what's coming would be pure Hell.

Particularly if you knew there was nothing you could do to change it.

(actually, your answer would have been mine, but I didn't want to be a copycat and this was a close second!)

July 08, 2007 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home