Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I want to impregnate Sarah Silverman

See my post below on why she's probably the worst mate for me ever. But, Bryan just sent me a link to her MTV Movie Awards monologue.

She has bigger balls than four of me, and I'm not dangling grapes.

NOT even CLOSE to worksafe. No outright curse words, but several bleeped ones and RAW content...which is why it's awesome and she's so hot she could melt stone.

Link.

EDIT(because I can't help myself):AND she's Jewish...bestill my beating heart. If she had tattoos and dreadlocks I'd have her name branded on my ass.

3 Comments:

Blogger Balak Blog said...

Sarah RULES. It's nice to see Paris labeled correctly... 100% USDA Whore.

June 05, 2007 7:51 AM  
Blogger hotpinksox said...

I love miss Silverman.

June 05, 2007 11:12 AM  
Blogger M said...

I love her so.

June 05, 2007 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home